Into Play follows standard set of safety and security procedures…
- Make sure your child reaches school on time every day. Parents should bring to the notice of the concerned teacher in advance, in case of any delay in picking up the child.
- Attend all Parents-orientation programs and Partake in all the workshops involving parent-child.
- Keep a copy of receipts issued by the school
- Pack Nutritious and healthy food and a water-bottle with the child every day.
- Send an extra pair of clothes along with undergarments with the child daily.
- Provide the school with consent letters in case of Field Trips, Education tours.
- If a child is allergic to any food or medication, ensure you bring it to the notice of the teacher. Also let the kids carry a note in backpack.
- Do not send the kids to school when they are unwell.
- Into Play follows strict pick-up and drop-off policy. Do not send new persons for picking up the child. We’ll not handover them to any unknown persons.