Foundation - I
Foundation- I program is suitable for children of 3.5 to 4.5 years age group. We encourage these Little Learners step out their comfort zone and embrace new challenges.
“Children must be taught how to think,not what to think.”
― Margaret Mead
Foundation-I is an important year for the young learners, as the main focus is to nudge them towards developing a passion for lifelong learning and help boost school readiness. Our Foundation-1 Curriculum inspires kids to discover their interests, besides encouraging them to develop communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical-thinking skills.
- Sensory Time
- Story Time
- Splash Pool
- Sand Play
- Creative Time
- Socio-dramatic Play
- Cooking Activity
- Puppet Shows
- Technology Corner/ Library
- Public Speaking
- Festivals/Special Days Celebrations
- Optimizing Language skills
- Enhancing Social, Emotional and Personal skills
- Special Activities for Developing Math, Science skills in a fun-loving way
- Age appropriate Learning- Words, and nonverbal communication.
- Encouraging sports and extra-curricular activities
- Stage Exposure & Confidence-building activities