Nursery program is suitable for children of 2.5 to 3.5 years age group. These avid enthusiasts are curious to learn and express themselves.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
– Christopher Moor
At 2½ Years, the kids love exploring more and we at Into Play engage them in carefully designed activities structured around our seven key areas of learning.
Nursery Programs are related to Music, Drama, Imaginative Play, Math and Science, Crafts and arts in a fun-filled but purposeful manner. In addition, we encourage positive peer interaction and challenge them with a variety of interesting learning and play materials.
- Sensory Time
- Story Time
- Rhyme Time
- Splash Pool
- Sand Play
- Creative Time
- Cooking Activity
- Puppet Shows
- Festivals/Special Days Celebrations
- Essential day to day life activities
- Understand small responsibilities like packing bags, keeping back things in place
- Enhancing fine and gross motor coordination skills
- Better Communication & Language skills
- Cultivating creativity & improve imagination
- Collaborating and Group Play
- Exploration of music and arts
- Sanitary and cleanliness practices to start a lifetime of healthy habits