Foundation - II
Learn, Investigate, Create, Recreate…
Foundation- II program is suitable for children of 4.5 to 5.5 years age group. The focus of this program is to make our little geniuses create and re-create new ideas and expand their imagination.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
― George Bernard Shaw
Foundation II program culminates in a Formal school training that allows children to develop their knowledge and skills. Emphasis is laid on age-specific curriculum and skill-building activities to bring out their true potential. We satisfy their curious minds and make them resourceful and competent.
- Sensory Time
- Story Time
- Splash Pool
- Sand Play
- Creative Time
- Socio-dramatic Play
- Cooking Activity
- Puppet Shows
- Technology Corner/ Library
- Public Speaking
- Festivals/Special Days Celebrations
- Constant evolution on all aspects of early development.
- Enhancing Vocabulary skills, Reading, Writing stories and puzzle-solving
- Better understanding of Numeracy and science concepts with educational materials
- Promoting Self-Awareness and Decision Making
- Exposure to technology
- Safety and Cleanliness Practices
- Preparing children for Primary Schools and for Future life.